Gazprom Neft Taps Dybal for VP Post
Gazprom Neft has been appointed Alexander Dybal vice president and head of the company's corporate communication department.
Dybal will oversee the company's information policy, regional and intra-corporative communications, relations with the state authorities, advertising and charity.
Dybal was born in 1966 in Leningrad. He is a 1991 graduate of the Leningrad Electric and Technical Institute as an "automatic control system" specialist. From 1991 to 1995 and from 1997 to 2001, Dybal held the post of commercial director for "Radio Baltika" in St. Petersburg. From 1995-1997, he was the general director of the state-owned TV and radio company "Peterburg – Pyatiy Kanal." In 2001 Dybal was the Vice- manager of the Center for strategic elaborations "Severo-Zapad." At the same year he was appointed Director of the OJSC Gazprom's Information policy Department. From 2003 to 2004 Dibal was General Director of OJSC "Gazprom-Media." From July 2004 he has been the chairman of OJSC Gazprom-Media's board of directors.
- Ukraine And Russia Both Claim Victory In Gas Dispute (Dec 22)
- Gazprom to Splurge on EU Gas Pipe as US Weighs Penalties (Dec 19)
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
Company: JSC Gazprom Neft more info
- Gazprom 2015 Profit Jumps as Kremlin Demands Higher Dividend (Apr 28)
- Russia's Gazprom Neft to Delay Novoportovskoye Oilfield Launch (Apr 19)
- Russia's Gazprom Neft, China's CNPC Agree to Cooperate in Oil Sector (Dec 17)