Sevan Signs Bank Financing Deal for Semisub
Sevan Drilling AS has signed a mandate with two leading financial institutions to arrange construction financing and a six-year term loan with a 7.5-year profile of up to US$250 million (pre-delivery) and US$400 million (post-delivery) for the Sevan Driller.
The construction of the Sevan Driller is proceeding according to plan. The unit is expected to be ready to drill in the US Gulf of Mexico in first quarter 2009, under a 6-year contract with Petrobras.
"We are pleased to announce this bank facility, intended to complete the financing of the
advanced deepwater drilling unit Sevan Driller, based on Sevan's own proprietary technology," said Jan Erik Tveteraas CEO, Sevan Marine ASA.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Sevan Drilling more info
- Sevan Drilling, Cosco to Defer Delivery of Sevan Developer to Mid-October (Apr 15)
- Sevan Drilling Exercises Option to Defer Delivery of Sevan Developer (Nov 03)
- Cosco, Sevan Drilling Agree to Extend Delivery Date for Sevan Developer (Oct 17)