Revus to Boost Stake in PL 344
Revus Energy ASA has entered into a Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) with Statoil ASA with regard to Production License 344 on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
The agreement, which is subject to government approvals, will increase Revus`s share from 78 % to 100 % and assign Revus as operator for the license.
Revus has committed to drill a firm exploration well on
the license during the next two years, and the
plan is to utilize a slot on the Bredford Dolphin
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Statoil Greenlights $6B Flagship Arctic Oil Project (Dec 05)
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
Company: Revus Energy more info
- StatoilHydro Makes Small Gas Discovery at Canon Prospect (Apr 30)
- RWE Confirms Successful Luno Appraisal Test, Field Extension (Jan 30)
- Spring Energy Snags Stake in North Sea Production License (Jan 28)