Technip-Subsea 7 JV Wins Tui Area Contract
The Technip-Subsea 7 Joint Venture has been awarded a contract by New Zealand Overseas Petroleum Limited for the Tui Area development, located approximately 30 miles off the Taranaki coastline, New Zealand, in a water depth of 125 meters.
The joint venture contract, valued around US $30 million, includes the project management, engineering, transportation, installation and pre-commissioning of approximately:
The contract will be executed by the joint venture teams based in Singapore and Perth and Technip's operations and engineering center in Houston.
The flexible flowlines and risers will be fabricated by Flexi France, one of Technip's flexible pipe plants located in Le Trait (France), under a separate supply contract.
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: New Zealand Overseas Petroleum Pty Ltd more info
- AWE: Tui 3H Completion Underway (Mar 27)
- First Subsea Trees Installed on Three Tui Production Wells (Feb 08)
- Technip-Subsea 7 JV Wins Tui Area Contract (Feb 07)