IHRDC Announces Global IPIMS Licensing for Chevron
IHRDC announces a recently concluded global licensing agreement with Chevron Energy Technology Company for the internet delivery of IHRDC's award winning IPIMS e-Learning program for the oil and gas industry. This unique learning resource, that is centered around upstream exploration and production technology, will be used to provide online support for the ongoing development of technical competencies for worldwide professional staff.
Headquartered in Boston with offices in Amsterdam, Cairo and Caracas, International Human Resources Development Corporation (IHRDC) is a privately owned company that has been providing highly regarded management, technical and operations training programs and competency-based e-learning systems to the oil and gas industry for more than 35 years.
The company's e-Learning program, the International Petroleum Industry Multimedia System (IPIMS) is licensed by over 55 companies worldwide and recently won the 2003 Corporate Award for Excellence in Distance Learning Programming from the U.S. Distance Learning Association in Washington, DC.
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Oil Producers Want New Hearing on Impact of Magellan Proposal (Jan 17)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: IHRDC more info
- Three Leading E&P Cos Launch Plato Alliance (Oct 26)
- IHRDC Announces IPIMS Licensing for Dominion E&P (Mar 05)
- IHRDC Announces Global IPIMS Licensing for Chevron (Feb 06)