Lee-3 Development Well Completed as a Producer
Tap Oil says that Lee-3, located in Production License TL/1 offshore Australia, has been cased and completed as a gas and condensate development well. The well is a deviated well, designed to produce gas and condensate from the Lee Gas Field, discovered by previous exploration well Lee-1. The well will be ready for production by the middle of February following platform hook-up.
The drilling rig has left the Linda platform and is planning to move onto the Wonnich platform to commence Wonnich Deep-1 drilling operations.
The recently completed Doric-2 development well has been on production for around 2 weeks at prognosed rates of around 80 TJ/day.
Harriet Joint Venture participants are Apache Northwest as operator with 68.5%; Tap (Harriet) Pty Ltd with 12.2229% and Kufpec Australia with 19.2771%.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)