DeepOcean Wins West Africa Contract from Acergy
DeepOcean has received a letter of intent from Acergy France for the charter of Normand Tonjer scheduled to begin after a present charter with Bluestream Pipelines in the Black Sea has been completed.
The new contract will support Acergy in two construction projects they have in Angola and Congo in West Africa that will start in April.
The duration of the contract is estimated to be 3-4 months, depending on the final work scope. The value is estimated to be between 40-60 mill nok for DeepOcean.
In addition to the vessel, DeepOcean will also
supply ROV and survey services to Acergy.
- DeepOcean Awarded Petrobras Contract (Jan 16)
- DeepOcean Board Recommends Trico Buyout Offer (Jun 24)
- Trico Buys Up DOF's Shares of DeepOcean (Jun 13)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)