Allis-Chalmers Closes Private Offering of 8.5% Notes
Allis-Chalmers Energy Inc. said that it has closed its previously announced private offering to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, of $250 million of its 8.5% Senior Notes due 2017.
Allis-Chalmers plans to use the net proceeds of the offering to repay a portion of the debt outstanding under its $300 million bridge loan facility, which was incurred to finance Allis-Chalmers' recent acquisition of substantially all the assets of Oil & Gas Rental Services, Inc.
- Seawell, Allis-Chalmers Merger Finalized (Feb 24)
- Seawell to Acquire Allis-Chalmers for $890MM (Aug 13)
- Allis-Chalmers Sees 41% Increase in 2Q Revenues (Aug 03)
Company: Oil & Gas Rental Services, Inc. more info
- Allis-Chalmers Closes Private Offering of 8.5% Notes (Jan 29)
- Allis-Chalmers Prices Common Stock Offering (Jan 24)
- Allis-Chalmers Extends Exchange Offer (Oct 30)