Bjorge Receives Contract Extension from Talisman
Bjorge AS has through its subsidiary, Kran & Lofteteknikk, obtained a 2-year extension of its contract with Talisman Energy Norge AS. The contract represents a value of around 15 million NOK.
The contract is for maintenance of cranes and permanently installed lifting equipment, primarily at the Gyda field. The contract is effective until December 2008. The contract covers maintenance management, maintenance work, and a number of modification projects.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Bjorge ASA more info
- Aasland Takes Helm At Bjoerge (Jan 05)
- GE O&G Awards Bjorge Naxys Contract for Monitoring Subsea Installations (Jun 29)
- EnerMech Snaps Up Norwegian North Sea Crane Division (Oct 30)