CGGVeritas Launches $600 Million Note Offering
Compagnie Generale de Geophysique - Veritas it intends to pursue an offering of senior notes in an aggregate principal amount of approximately $600 million in the international capital markets. The senior notes will be offered pursuant to an effective registration statement filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission. CGGVeritas expects the offering to include:
- an additional $300 million (the "Additional Notes") of its existing 71/2% Senior Notes due 2015 issued in April 2005 and February 2006 (the "Existing Notes"). The Additional Notes will have the same terms and conditions as the Existing Notes and will be issued under the same indenture as the Existing Notes.
- a new offering of $300 million fixed rate Senior Notes due 2017.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or country in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any state or country.
Neither this document nor any other offering material relating to the Additional Notes and the new notes has been prepared in the context of a public offer of securities in France within the meaning of Article L.411-1 of the French Code monetaire et financier and articles 211-1 et seq. of the General Regulations (Reglement General) of the Autorite des marches financiers (the "AMF") and has therefore not been and will not be submitted to the clearance procedures of the AMF.
CGGVeritas is a leading international pure-play geophysical company delivering a wide range of technologies, services and equipment through Sercel, to its broad base of customers mainly throughout the global oil and gas industry.
CGGVeritas is listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris SA (ISIN: 0000120164) and the New York Stock Exchange (in the form of American Depositary Shares, NYSE: CGV).
- CGG Qualifies as Mexican Reserves Auditor (May 17)
- Karoon Engages CGGVeritas for 3D Seismic Survey in Permit WA-482-P (Jun 19)
- CGG: New Identity, New Acquisition (Jan 28)