Germanischer Lloyd Wins Kikeh Contract from Murphy
Murphy Sabah Oil Co., LTD. has awarded the Asset Integrity Management and Risk Based Inspection Services for the Deep Water Offshore Facility of the Kikeh Field Development in Malaysia until 2009 to Germanischer Lloyd GLM SDN BHD.
The Services Germanischer Lloyd renders represent the first all-comprising "cradle"--implementation of an online Asset Integrity Management and RBI System for all equipment. This includes the Spar Structure, Anchoring, Pipelines, Piping, Pressure Vessels and Safety Valves as well as the Safety and Lifting Equipment. Germanischer Lloyd will interface the latest version of its Asset Integrity Management Software "GALIOM" with the applicable management systems at Murphy Sabah Oil Co., LTD (CMMS, MRP, SCADA/PI).
GALIOM combines both a Risk Based Inspection methodology and a practical Asset Integrity Management process compiled in a user friendly software package. The API 580/581 standard compliant tool visually displays Technical and Operational Integrity status of the assets of a facility and can perform Anomaly Assessment and Workscope Preparation.
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
- Murphy Oil CEO: Now is the Time for Deepwater to Come Back (May 02)
- Pilot Energy Inks Deal to Acquire Murphy's Stake in Permit WA-481-P Off WA (Jul 27)
Company: Germanischer Lloyd more info
- DNV GL Merger Gets Clearance from Competition Authorities (Sep 12)
- GL Noble Denton Offers New Pipeline Solution to Cut Costs (Mar 18)
- Noble Denton Merges with Germanischer Lloyd (Apr 01)