Aker Names Lyso New EVP
Nils Are Karstad Lyso has been appointed EVP and member of the Aker ASA Group management team as of 1 February 2007. Lyso has worked at Aker since the fall of 2005.
In his new position, Lyso wil be in charge of business development, acquisitions and mergers. He will continue to head Aker Capital, which is responsible for Aker's ownership interest in a number of exchange-listed companies, and several other financial and industrial investments.
In addition to Lyso, Aker's Group management team comprises Leif-Arne Langoy (Board Chairman & CEO), Bengt A. Rem (EVP, CFO, and general manager of Aker ASA), and Geir Arne Drangeid (EVP, whose responsibilities include corporate communications and human resources).
- Aker to Cooperate with Baker Hughes on Early Phase Oil & Gas Studies (Jun 19)
- Aker's Q1 Equipment Book Value Up NOK9.8 Billion (May 08)
- Aker and DOF Create Aker DOF Supply (Jul 02)
Company: Aker ASA more info
- EXECUTIVE VIEW: Det Norske's Output Could Triple, Top Owner Aker Says (Feb 23)
- Aker Spitsbergen Ready for Operations (Jan 25)
- Aker Solutions Snaps Up Prospects for Further Growth in Energy Sector (Apr 02)