Cooper Buys Stake in Mosaic
Mosaic Oil NL on Wednesday said that it welcomes the announcement from Perth based Cooper Energy (COE) of its purchase of just over 6% of Mosaic Oil - at an average price of 16.1 cents.
The Chairman of Mosaic, David Herlihy, said Mosaic has met with the CEO and Director of Cooper Energy, Michael Scott, in relation to Cooper Energy's holding in MOS and, in those Discussions, noted similarities between the two companies.
"We discussed areas which might be of mutual interest to both our companies' shareholders,"
said Herlihy. "Our discussions explored the joint opportunities for collaboration between the
two companies. We see this as a vote of confidence in Mosaic's current and future business
development and strategies."
- O&G Exploration Bonanza: 9 Offshore Taranaki Permits Awarded (Sep 24)
- Mosaic, Vicpet Shake on Queensland Farm-In Programs (Jun 12)
- Hurricane Classified as a New Field Oil & Gas Discovery (Jul 23)
Company: Cooper Energy NL more info
- Cooper Secures Drilling Rig For Hammamet West-3 Well Offshore Tunisia (Jul 16)
- Cooper Chalks Up Double Oil Strike With Christies-7 Well (Jul 05)
- Drilling Continues at Cooper's Riley Well (May 17)