XTO Expects Year-End 2006 Reserves to Exceed 8.4 Tcfe
In connection with its securities analyst meeting, XTO Energy Inc. announced Tuesday that the company expects year-end 2006 proved reserves to exceed 8.4 trillion cubic feet of natural gas equivalent (Tcfe). These reserve volumes imply an all-in finding and development cost for the year, including acquisitions, between $1.65 - $1.80 per thousand cubic feet of gas equivalent (Mcfe). Based on development and exploration expenditures of about $2.1 billion, the company further expects its 2006 drill bit finding costs to range between $1.50 - $1.65 per Mcfe. Final proved reserves estimates, as prepared by Miller & Lents, Ltd., will be available by late-February.
XTO Energy Inc. is a domestic energy producer engaged in the acquisition, development and discovery of quality, long-lived oil and natural gas properties in the United States. Its properties are concentrated in Texas, New Mexico, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Wyoming, Colorado, Alaska, Utah, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- One Killed, 3 Hurt in North Dakota Well Explosion -AP (Jun 20)
- Exxon Said to Be on the Hunt for West Texas Shale Bargains (Sep 18)
- ExxonMobil Selling Cook Inlet Assets, Remains Committed to Alaska (Jul 07)
Company: Miller & Lents, Ltd. more info
- XTO Energy Bumps Up O&G Reserves by 23% (Feb 19)
- JKX Completes Acquisition of Koshekhablskoye Gas Field (Nov 27)
- Lukoil Corrects Press Reference to Auditing Firm (Apr 19)