Husky Oil Awards Contract to West Hercules
Seadrill has been awarded a contract by Husky Oil China Ltd. on the Chinese continental slope for the deepwater semisubmersible drilling rig West Hercules.
The contract has a firm duration of three years with estimated contract value of approximately US $580 million, including mobilization fee.
West Hercules is currently under construction at Daewoo Shipyard in South Korea and is scheduled for delivery in the second quarter 2008.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Husky Enters into a PSC with CNOOC for Block 15/33 in South China Sea (Dec 04)
- Husky Scraps Seadrill Drilling Contract (Sep 22)
- Seadrill Cancels HHI's West Mira Construction Contract Over Delivery Delay (Sep 16)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)