FMC to Supply Subsea Systems for Woodside's Vincent Project
FMC Technologies said that it has signed a contract with Woodside Energy Ltd. to supply subsea systems for the Vincent project, offshore Western Australia. The value of this contract is approximately $81 million in revenue.
The initial scope for FMC Technologies includes the supply of 11 enhanced vertical subsea trees (EVXT), related control and tie-in systems, and two production manifolds. Manufacturing and delivery of this equipment will be fulfilled through FMC's facilities in Kongsberg, Norway and Singapore.
"We appreciate the opportunity to continue to provide advanced subsea solutions to Woodside Energy through our alliance, and help solve the challenges of this offshore development," said Peter D. Kinnear, President and Chief Operating Officer, FMC Technologies. "We believe our increased capacity in Asia will enhance our ability to meet the needs of this growing market."
For additional information about the Vincent project, please visit www.fmctechnologies.com/vincent.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)