Gazprom Neft and Chevron Neftegaz Form JV
In April 2006 Gazprom Neft and Chevron Neftegaz signed a Memorandum of Understanding that paved the way for formation of a joint venture Northern Taiga Neftegas Ltd. in November 2006 for the purpose of combining efforts to undertake oil field developments.
Under the MOU Gazprom Neft will control more than 50% of Northern Taiga Neftegas Ltd. Given that Chevron will initially provide most financing for the projects, Gazprom Neft currently holds a 30% equity interest in the joint venture.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: Chevron Corporation more info
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)