Norse Energy: Manati Commissioning Underway
Norse Energy Corp, in partnership with Petrobras (Operator) and Queiroz Galvao Oil & Gas, said that IBAMA has issued The Environmental Operations License to start production of the Manati field offshore Brazil. IBAMA is Brazil's environmental regulator.
Commissioning of the systems--gas plant, pipeline and production unit--are underway and gas and condensate production will reach planned levels over the next 10 days.
The third well is under tie in operations and will be ready for production in few days.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Queiroz Galvao more info
Manages 2 Offshore Rigs
- Karoon Contracts Olinda Star Semisub for Drilling in Brazil's Santos Basin (Dec 24)
- QGEP Says Brazil Manati Field Holds 477 Bcf of Gas (Aug 13)
- Mayor: Petrobras Close to Suspending Contract for Two Platforms (Jun 09)
Company: Norse Energy more info
- Norse Set to Sell New York Assets (Jun 20)
- New York Landowners Sue Norse Energy USA Over Leases (May 20)
- Norse Energy Sees Increase in Reserves, Resources (Feb 21)
Company: Ibama more info
- Judge Orders Half Ibama Employees Back to Work (May 16)
- Ibama Employees Start Strike (May 15)
- Brazil to Split Ibama to Allow Focus on Licensing (Apr 27)