Oslo Exchange Okays Aban Offer Document for Sinvest Acquisition
Aban Offshore Ltd on Tuesday informed the Bombay Stock Exchange that the Oslo Stock Exchange has approved the offer document submitted by Aban International Norway AS to acquire the outstanding shares in Sinvest ASA.
With reference to the earlier announcement dated January 03, 2007, regarding acquisition of Shares in Sinvest ASA, Norway by M/s Aban International Norway AS, the Subsidiary of Aban Singapore Pte Ltd, Aban Offshore Ltd has informed BSE that the OSLO Stock Exchange on January 09, 2007 has approved the Offer Document submitted by Aban International Norway AS, for a Mandatory Offer for acquiring the outstanding shares in Sinvest ASA, not held by Aban International Norway AS, and Aban Singapore Pte Ltd. The Mandatory Offer Commences on January 09, 2007 and ends on February 16, 2007.
Presently 50.01% of the share capital of Sinvest ASA, Norway is held by Aban International Norway AS and Aban Singapore Pte Ltd.
Further the Company has inform that, the Company has transferred its entire share holding in Aban Singapore Pte Ltd to Aban Holdings Pte Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.
Manages 17 Offshore Rigs
- Aban Offshore Bags $87M Contract to Provide Aban Abraham Drillship to ONGC (Jun 28)
- Aban Offshore Inks Deal to Provide Aban II to ONGC for $50M (Oct 27)
- Aban Offshore Clinches $182.7M Deals to Supply 2 Jackups to ONGC (Oct 13)
Company: Sinvest ASA more info
- Keppel FELS Delivers Fourth Sinvest Jackup Drilling Rig (Oct 17)
- Chevron Contracts Deep Driller 2 for Operations Offshore Thailand (Dec 27)
- Keppel On Track to Deliver Another Super B Jackup (Jun 18)