Consent to Use Maersk Gallant on Ekofisk
ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS has received consent to use the Maersk Gallant for production drilling on Ekofisk.
The company has previously received consent to use the Maersk Gallant on Embla and Tor, and for use on 2/4-B.
The new consent applies to production drilling on Ekofisk up to December 31, 2007.
The Maersk Gallant is operated by Maersk Contractors Norge A/S. The facility received an Acknowledgement of Compliance (AoC) in August 2002.
Operates 5 Offshore Rigs
Manages 23 Offshore Rigs
- Maersk to Limit Investment in Energy Businesses until Separation (Dec 13)
- Maersk Oil Begins Culzean Drilling Campaign (Sep 29)
- Maersk Highlander Ready for Action (Aug 19)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)