Aban Terminates Sinvest Swap Deals
Aban Offshore Ltd said that it has informed the Bombay Stock Exchange that its subsidiary, Aban Singapore Pte Ltd (ASPL), and its subsidiary have terminated the Total Return Swap (TRS) Agreements entered into with First Securities ASA and ICICI Bank UK Ltd, with the shares of Sinvest ASA as the underlying asset.
Aban International Norway AS (AIN), a wholly owned subsidiary of ASPL, bought 6,077,581 shares in Sinvest ASA during the period Dec. 29, 2006, to Jan. 2, 2007, thereby increasing the combined holding of ASPL & AIN to 50.01% of the outstanding shares in Sinvest ASA.
Manages 17 Offshore Rigs
- Aban Offshore Bags $87M Contract to Provide Aban Abraham Drillship to ONGC (Jun 28)
- Aban Offshore Inks Deal to Provide Aban II to ONGC for $50M (Oct 27)
- Aban Offshore Clinches $182.7M Deals to Supply 2 Jackups to ONGC (Oct 13)
Company: Sinvest ASA more info
- Keppel FELS Delivers Fourth Sinvest Jackup Drilling Rig (Oct 17)
- Chevron Contracts Deep Driller 2 for Operations Offshore Thailand (Dec 27)
- Keppel On Track to Deliver Another Super B Jackup (Jun 18)