Norse Energy Drills 5th Manati Development Well
Norse Energy Corp, in partnership with Petrobras and Queiroz Galvao Oil & Gas has started drilling the 5th production well on Manati (MNT# 5).
The well MNT #- 3 is under tie in operations and will be in production together with the two first wells when BAMA (Brasilian Environmental agency) issues the Operations License.
The well MNT# - 4 is currently drilling at 1,230m close to top of the reservoir (Sergi Formation).
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
Company: Norse Energy more info
- Norse Set to Sell New York Assets (Jun 20)
- New York Landowners Sue Norse Energy USA Over Leases (May 20)
- Norse Energy Sees Increase in Reserves, Resources (Feb 21)