WilSuperior Wins Work Offshore Vietnam
Awilco Offshore through Premium Drilling has entered into a Letter of Award for the jack-up drilling rig WilSuperior. The contract with Thang Long Joint Operating Company (owned by Talisman (Vietnam) ltd 60% and PetroVietnam Exploration & Production 40%) is for a period of 12 months operating offshore Vietnam.
The contract value is app. US $82 million. The contract is scheduled to commence following delivery from the yard in second Quarter 2007. The Letter of Award is subject to agreement on terms and conditions.
WilSuperior is under construction at PPL Shipyard in Singapore and will be delivered second quarter 2007. WilSuperior is Awilco Offshore's third newbuilt jack-up and is equipped for high pressure / high temperature and drilling depths down to 30,000 ft.
- Vietnam Court Sentences to Death PetroVietnam Ex-Chairman in Mass Trial (Sep 29)
- Asia Oil Refinery Delays Favor Producer Case for Extending Output Cuts (May 22)
- Vietnam's Sole Refinery Plans to Sell 5-6 Pct Stake in IPO in Q4 (May 22)
Company: Awilco AS more info
- RCP Signs Supply Contract with Awilco Drilling (May 15)
- Awilco Inks LOI with Suncor Energy (May 03)
- AGR Lands North Sea Drilling Contract with Awilco (Feb 04)
Company: Premium Drilling more info
- Reliance Opts for More Time to Deploy Deep Driller 4 (Dec 02)
- Coastal to Put Songkhla A-03 On Stream in Late November (Nov 13)
- Coastal Tests Positive Production Flow at Songkhla A-01 (Nov 04)