Odjfell Receives Cancellation Notice from Statoil
With reference to disclosure to Oslo BÃ¸rs on December 8, 2006, Odfjell Invest Ltd. has been informed that Statoil's partners do not subscribe to Statoil's recommendation regarding the letter of intent for 'Deepsea Rig 1'.
Odfjell Invest Ltd.'s Chairman Ketil Lenning says: "The cancellation is regrettable as the company had expected the contract to be approved. We will now focus our
attention towards continued marketing of the rig in a very strong market."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Statoil Greenlights $6B Flagship Arctic Oil Project (Dec 05)
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
Company: Odfjell more info
Manages 20 Offshore Rigs
- Odfjell Secures New Well Services Contracts (Sep 10)
- Odfjell Offshore Raising up to $500M to Develop Fleet (Mar 12)
- Odfjell Lands Record Breaking Deal with BP (Jan 11)