WorleyParsons Wins $220M EPCM Contract for Offshore Nigeria Projects
WorleyParsons said that its 49% owned Nigerian operating entity, DeltaAfrik, has been awarded a five-year contract to provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) services to Mobil Producing Nigeria to support the execution of a portfolio of projects offshore Nigeria.
The estimated contract value for WorleyParsons/DeltaAfrik direct services is US$220 million. This program of work involves upgrades and expansion of Mobil Producing Nigeria offshore facilities and pipelines as a means of ensuring the continuing operations of its offshore production facilities and supporting infrastructure in Nigeria.
"We are very pleased that Mobil Producing Nigeria has selected WorleyParsons and DeltaAfrik to execute this very important project," said WorleyParsons CEO Mr John Grill.
"This is an important achievement that will allow WorleyParsons to further invest in the development of local Nigerian resources, it reinforces our commitment to Nigeria and to the provision of our Asset Integrity and Business Improvement Services core offering to clients."
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- ExxonMobil to Evaluate Offshore Mauritania Blocks (Dec 04)
- ExxonMobil To Merge Refining And Marketing Divisions (Dec 01)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)
- WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region (Apr 14)
- WorleyParsons Lands Deal for Ophir's Fortuna Project in Equatorial Guinea (Apr 13)