Harriet JV Spuds Doric-2 Development Well
Tap Oil says the Doric-2 development well was spud earlier this week. The well is located in Production License TL/1, and will be drilled as a deviated well from the Linda Platform. The bottom hole location lies approximately 2 kilometers North-West from the Linda Platform.
The Doric-2 development well is a deviated well, designed to produce gas from the Doric Gas Field discovered and delineated by previous exploration wells Doric-1, Ulidia-1 and Dawn-1. The well is expected to take approximately 25 days to reach total depth.
Harriet Joint Venture Participants are Apache Northwest Pty Ltd as operator with 68.5%; Tap (Harriet) Pty Ltd with 12.2229%; and Kufpec Australia Pty Ltd with 19.2771%.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)