Oceaneering Delivers and Installs Petrobras' Cottonwood Umbilical
Oceaneering International has delivered and installed a 17.5 mile, steel tube umbilical in the Cottonwood field for Petrobras America, Inc.
The umbilical was manufactured at the Oceaneering Multiflex plant in Panama City, Florida and was installed using the Ocean Intervention II, a dynamically positioned (ABS 2) multiservice vessel.
Cottonwood, located in 2,200 feet of water at Garden Banks 244, is a two well, subsea development being tied back to a fixed platform in East Cameron 373. The umbilical consists of two electrical quads for power and signal operations and eleven super duplex steel tubes for hydraulic power and chemical injection.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Oceaneering International more info
- Oceaneering Names New CEO (Feb 15)
- IoT Technology to Reduce Need for Oil, Gas Workers Offshore (Oct 14)
- Oceaneering Clinches Contract to Provide Subsea Support Vessel in India (Sep 30)