Production Begins from Manta 2A Well Offshore Australia
The Basker Manta Joint Venture reports that first production from the Basker Manta project has started, marking the completion of the A$330 million world class offshore development in Gippsland.
Production from the Manta 2A well was received yesterday at the FPSO "Crystal Ocean". During this week the other three oil producers Basker 2, 3, and 5 will be brought onstream, the gas compressor will be commissioned and gas re-injection to Basker-4 will commence. A further announcement will follow once full rates are achieved.
Mr. Steven Koroknay, Chairman Anzon Australia Limited said this two year project has been a very significant achievement for the Anzon/Beach Joint Venture, and its contract Project Manager Upstream Petroleum Pty Ltd.
Participants in the Baker-Manta Joint Venture are Azon Australia Limited as operator with 50% and Beach Petroleum with the remaining 50%.
- Beach Commences Production from Middleton Gas Project (Jan 09)
- Beach Says Hello to Mr. Rod Rayner (Nov 11)
- Beach Energy Gains Majority Control of Adelaide Energy (Nov 10)
Company: Anzon Australia more info
- Ocean Patriot Completes Drilling Program at BMG Field (Sep 03)
- Pertamina Picks Up Stake in Offshore BMG Project (Aug 19)
- Roc Oil Highlights Workover Program at BMG Oil and Gas Field (Aug 04)