Superior Completes Warrior Energy Acquisition
Superior Energy Services, Inc. said late Tuesday that it has completed its acquisition of Warrior Energy Services Corporation following approval by Warrior's stockholders at a special meeting of stockholders held earlier in the day.
As a result of the merger, each share of Warrior common stock has been converted into the right to receive $14.50 in cash and 0.452 shares of Superior common stock. Information regarding the exchange of share certificates will be sent to Warrior stockholders.
Commenting on the acquisition of Warrior, Terence E. Hall, Superior's Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board, said, "We look forward to implementing growth plans that we believe will create one of North America's largest providers of premium production-related services, participating in both the offshore Gulf of Mexico and key domestic land market areas."
Superior Energy Services is a provider of specialized oilfield services and equipment focused on serving the production-related needs of oil and gas companies primarily in the Gulf of Mexico and the drilling-related needs of oil and gas companies in the Gulf of Mexico and select international market areas. The Company uses its production-related assets to enhance, maintain and extend production and, at the end of an offshore property's economic life, plug and decommission wells. Superior Energy Services also owns and operates mature oil and gas properties in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Superior Energy Services Completes Acquisition of Warrior Energy (Jan 18)
- Superior Completes Warrior Energy Acquisition (Dec 13)
- Superior Energy Services to Acquire Warrior Energy Services (Sep 25)
Company: Superior Well Services Inc. more info
- Nabors Completes Tender Offer for Superior Well Services (Sep 09)
- Nabors, Superior Well Report Expiration of HSR Waiting Period (Sep 01)
- Nabors to Acquire Superior Well in $900MM Deal (Aug 09)