DeGolyer & McNaughton to Audit Petrobras' New Finds
Brazil's federal energy company Petrobras has hired international auditing company DeGolyer & McNaughton to audit new discoveries in the country, Petrobras E&P director Guilherme Estrella told BNamericas.
Petrobras wants the audit performed before declaring the discoveries commercially feasible. Petrobras plans to announce commercial feasibility of at least three new offshore fields in the country by year-end, BNamericas reported in mid-October. Two are gas fields close to the existing Golfinho gas field in the Espirito Santo basin's northern region and the third is in the Campos basin's northern region, close to the existing Jubarte heavy crude field.
Visit BNamericas to access our real-time news reports, 10-year archive, Fact File company database, and latest research reports. Click here for a Free two week trial to our Latin America Oil & Gas information service.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: DeGolyer & MacNaughton more info
- Brazil's OGX Says Field May Have Third of Expected Oil (Oct 03)
- Brazil-West African Connection Sparks Subsalt Oil Search (Apr 09)
- Rosneft's Total Proved Reserves Up 2.5% (Feb 08)