Oceanteam and Bourbon Sign Contract for North Ocean 101
Oceanteam Power & Umbilical has signed a contract with Bourbon Offshore, for a three year contract including options, for the construction support and flexible product installation vessel, CSV North Ocean 101.
The final client is a major operator in West Africa that will utilize the vessel for ROV - and field maintenance support.
The vessel will start operations immediately after delivery from the shipyard. Oceanteam will have the vessel ready for operations in West Africa by the end of September 2007. The vessel will have two 85 tonnes cranes installed, 120 people accommodation and 2000 m2 of free working deck.
Oceanteam expects to expand its services further in West Africa. The contract value is estimated at USD 64 million.
- Oil Services Group Bourbon Sees Brighter Outlook After 1H Profit Slump (Sep 07)
- Bourbon Says Three Kidnapped Crew Members Released (May 11)
- BOURBON Ends Talks to Sell OSVs to Malaysia's Tanjung Offshore (Dec 31)
Company: Oceanteam Power & Umbilical more info
- Oceanteam Contemplates a Private Placement of Shares (May 20)
- Oceanteam Provides Interim 1Q08 Update (May 09)
- Oceanteam Unveils Converted Cable Lay Barge (Apr 24)