Burke Joins Pride's Board
Pride International, Inc. said that Kenneth M. Burke has been appointed to the Board of Directors upon the recommendation of Pride's Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee. Burke was also appointed to the Company's Audit Committee.
Burke, 57, is a retired partner of Ernst & Young, LLP, where over the course of a 31-year career he served in various positions, including National Director of Energy Services, Managing Partner of Assurance and Advisory Business Services for the Gulf Coast Area, and Coordinating Partner for energy and oilfield service companies. Burke currently serves as a director of Trico Marine Services, Inc.
Pride International, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is one of the world's largest drilling contractors. The Company provides onshore and offshore drilling and related services in more than 25 countries, operating a diverse fleet of 277 rigs, including two ultra-deepwater drillships, 12 semisubmersible rigs, 28 jackups, 18 tender-assisted, barge and platform rigs, and 217 land rigs.
- Randy Stilley Comes on Board of Paragon Offshore (Feb 04)
- Ensco Completes Pride Acquisition (May 31)
- Pride, Ensco Enter MOU in Merger Lawsuit (May 20)
Company: Trico Marine Services more info
- Trico Appoints New CEO (Jun 01)
- Trico Looks Ahead to Positive Signs (May 07)
- Trico Lands $35MM in New Subsea Contract Awards (Sep 10)