Bayou City Kicks Off Zodiac II Ops
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. said that it has commenced operations on its Walker Louisiana Properties 18-1 Well located in its Zodiac II Prospect, Calcasieu Parish Louisiana. The Zodiac II Prospect will target the Amph B sands, A series sands and Siph d sands. These formations are some of the main hydrocarbon producers in the area. The total measured depth is expected to reach 8,000 feet. Based on its analysis of available data, the Company expects the Zodiac II Prospect could potentially hold as much as 1,000,000 BO plus associated gas. Bayou City has a 18.75% working interest in the Zodiac II Prospect.
Bayou City Exploration, Inc. is an oil and gas exploration firm focused in proven geologic trends in East Texas, the Gulf Coast of Texas and Louisiana. Based in Houston, Texas, Bayou City leverages its management team's long experience and multidisciplinary expertise in applying advanced 3-D seismic analysis, 3-D processing algorithms, amplitude attribute and imaging technologies to the analysis and selection of high-potential prospects with low exploration risk. The company's database has more than 7,500 square miles of 3-D data, most of it covering Bayou City's focus area, as well as 13,000 miles of 2-D data.
Bayou City's Partners in the Zodiac II Prospect include Fairfield Resources Corporation, Petro Resources Corporation and True North Energy Corporation.
- Petro Resources Changes Name to Magnum Hunter Resources Corp. (Jul 14)
- Petro Resources Underscores Changes to Management (May 27)
- Petro Resources Happy with First 4 Wells at Surprise Prospect (Mar 02)
Company: Bayou City Exploration more info
- Bayou City Names Interim Chief, Announces Houston Office Closure (Apr 05)
- Bayou City Completes Acquisition in McCampbell (Jan 19)
- Petro Resources Issues Ops Update (Dec 28)
Company: True North Energy Corp. more info
- True North Issues Update on Louisiana Well (May 11)
- Bayou City Kicks Off Zodiac II Ops (Dec 06)
- True North Completes Another Private Placement (Aug 15)