Hardman Lodges Bids for Trinidad Blocks
Hardman Resources Limited, through its wholly owned subsidiary Hardman Oil and Gas Pty. Ltd., has submitted bids for two blocks offered as part of the Trinidad 6th Exploration Licensing Round, which closed November 30.
The bids were for Offshore Block 2a/b, which was placed in conjunction with a subsidiary of Centrica plc and the Onshore/Offshore Block Guayaguayare. Production Sharing Contract ("PSC") terms include the carried participation of the State Oil Company, Petrotrin, through the initial exploration phase.
The forward process includes a series of technical presentations to the Ministry of Energy. Shortlisted parties are expected to be notified during the first quarter of 2007.
Trinidad has a prolific history of both oil and gas production. Both blocks on
which Hardman has placed bids are adjacent to significant producing areas.
- Stratic Names Thomas CFO, Director (Jun 11)
- Govt Offers Blocks 2(ab), Guayaguayare to Hardman, Centrica (May 03)
- Tullow Reports Record Results for 2006 (Mar 21)
Company: Petrotrin more info
- LGO Energy Commences Production Increase Operations at Goudron, Trinidad (Apr 20)
- Caribe, Fram JV to Pursue Acquisition of 8 Onshore Trinidad Oil Fields (Feb 10)
- PetroCanada Offshore Tobago Well Produces Flare, Promise of Gas (Jan 17)