Texhoma Reports Spudding of Buck Snag Well
Texhoma Energy, Inc. said that the operator, Sunray Operating Company LLC ("Sunray"), has commenced drilling of the Schiurring No. 2 well at the Buck Snag prospect in Colorado County, Texas, ahead of schedule.
Sunray estimates the cost to drill to 4,400' to be $352,950. Texhoma has divested its 37.5% working interest in the Buck Snag Project and retains a 12.5% back-in working interest after payout. As a result, Texhoma will be carried for the drilling and completion of the Schiurring No. 2 at no cost.
- Texhoma Reports Successful SW La. Workover (Mar 09)
- Texhoma Reports Successful Recompletion at Intracoastal City (Feb 27)
- Texhoma: Buck Snag's Second Well Logs Three Gas Pays (Dec 08)
Company: Sunray Operating Co. more info
- Texhoma Reports Spudding of Buck Snag Well (Dec 01)
- Texhoma: Sunray to Spud Sandy Point Well (Oct 30)
- Texhoma: Buck Snag's a Double Zone Gas Discovery (Aug 17)