Seadrill Strengthens Corporate Management
Seadrill on Monday announced a further strengthening of corporate management and two new appointments within the company's senior management team.
Effective immediately, Alf C Thorkildsen, presently holding the position as CFO, is appointed Chief Operating Officer, a newly established position in Seadrill Management AS. Thorkildsen joined the company in 2001 and has extensive international experience from global operations.
Effective March 1, 2007, Trond Brandsrud is appointed new Chief Financial Officer in Seadrill Management AS, taking over this position from Alf C Thorkildsen. Brandsrud has been employed by Shell for more than 20 years and has held several positions in Norske Shell, Shell International and Shell Exploration & Production Europe. He has extensive international experience within financial planning, commercial services and accounting.
Trond Brandsrud graduated from the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration and holds an MSc degree in business administration.
Operates 29 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)