Inpex Gets OK for Transfer of Interest in WA-285-P
Inpex Holdings has obtained Australian Government Approval for transfer of a 24% participating interest in Block WA-285-P in offshore Western Australia to Total E&P Australia, a subsidiary of Total S.A. and consequently, the transfer became effective as of November 24, 2006. Inpex originally held a 100% interest in WA-285-P through its subsidiary Inpex Browse, Ltd.
With completion of the transfer, Income before income taxes and minority interests of Inpex Holdings' consolidated statement of income for the year ending March 31, 2007 is expected to increase by approximately 33.0 billion yen.
However, consolidated financial forecasts for the year ending March 31, 2007
which was previously announced on November 15, 2006 will not be affected
materially as equivalent level of exploration expenses are expected to increase
for the planed new exploration project in the second half of fiscal year.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Inpex Halts Construction At Australian LNG Site After Worker Dies (Nov 30)
- Japan's Inpex Says Ichthys LNG Project On Track For March Start (Nov 08)
- Statement: Indonesia To Extend Inpex's Masela LNG Contract By 27 Years (Oct 19)
Company: Total Energy Services, Ltd. more info
- Total Energy Notes Capex for 2011 (Jan 17)
- Total Energy Services Increases Capex Budget (May 14)
- Total Energy Services Reports on Rig Contract Buyout (Aug 18)