Gazprom's Miller and BP's Browne Hold Working Meeting
On Wednesday Gazprom hosted a working meeting at the company's Moscow headquarters between Gazprom Chairman Alexey Miller and BP Group President John Browne.
According to Gazprom, the parties addressed issues of the bilateral cooperation, placing a focus on potential implementation of prominent joint projects and interaction in the liquefied natural gas trading business. Their next meeting is scheduled for the first quarter of 2007.
BP is one the world's largest non-state petroleum companies. BP's oil and natural gas reserves are in excess of 18.3 bboe and 1.4 tcm, respectively. The company's major business lines are oil & gas field development; wholesale and retail trading in refined products; gas marketing and gas-fired power generation; petrochemicals. BP is a leader in the global LNG trade.
The company has branches in more than 100 countries worldwide. BP's daily oil recovery exceeds 4 mboe. Based on the 2005 results BP has extracted 124 mln t of oil & condensate and 84 bcm of gas.
- Eni Secures Two Deals for Oman Blocks (Jan 14)
- BP Plans to Drill 6 More Wells in Azerbaijan (Jan 10)
- GOM Subsea Contract Goes to TechnipFMC (Jan 09)
Company: OAO Gazprom more info
- US House Opposes Russian Gas Pipeline (Dec 11)
- Gazprom's Second Quarter Profit Soars On Rising Energy Prices, Sales (Aug 29)
- Russian Gas Exports Hit a New Summertime Record (Jul 17)