Kerssens Joins Fairmount Marine
Rotterdam-based Fairmount Marine said that Mario J. Kerssens has joined the company and will serve as business acquisition manager.
After 16 years with Dockwise Shipping B.V. and its predecessor Wijsmuller Transport B.V. Mario will use his market experience to put the new heavy transport vessels Fairmount Fjord and Fairmount Fjell on the map, the company reported.
Kerssens' expertise encompasses the entire range of heavy transportation methods, the company noted. In addition, Fairmount markets three of the largest semi-submersible barges in the world as well as a fleet of five bran- new 205-tonne bollard pull super tugs.
- Fairstar: Dockwise's Actions Go Against Dutch Law (Apr 27)
- Dockwise Lands $55M in New Contracts, MSA with Keppel (Dec 21)
- Dockwise Vessel Books 2nd Delivery Gig in 2013 (Oct 14)
Company: Fairmount Marine more info
- Fairmount Successfully Tows FPSO Petrojarl Knarr to Norway from South Korea (Sep 22)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 Jackup to Block 15-2 Offshore Vietnam (May 28)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 to Vung Tau, Vietnam to Prepare for JVPC's Job (May 02)
Company: Wijsmuller Transport B.V. more info
- Kerssens Joins Fairmount Marine (Nov 20)