Statoil: Not Negotiating on Shtokman
A number of articles have been published in the media today, November 15th, indicating that Statoil has started new negotiations associated with the Shtokman development. This is not true.
Gazprom has announced that it will develop Shtokman without international partners. Statoil has taken note of this. Statoil has not commenced any new negotiations or discussions about the Shtokman development. Comments that give any other impression are not true.
- US House Opposes Russian Gas Pipeline (Dec 11)
- Gazprom's Second Quarter Profit Soars On Rising Energy Prices, Sales (Aug 29)
- Russian Gas Exports Hit a New Summertime Record (Jul 17)
Company: Equinor ASA more info
- Big Oil Reuses Platforms in Latest Cost-Cutting Trick (Nov 15)
- Tight Oil, Shale to Drive Majors' Output to New Highs (Oct 16)
- Shell, Equinor Commit to Tanzania LNG as They Await Host Accord (Oct 16)