Statoil: Not Negotiating on Shtokman
A number of articles have been published in the media today, November 15th, indicating that Statoil has started new negotiations associated with the Shtokman development. This is not true.
Gazprom has announced that it will develop Shtokman without international partners. Statoil has taken note of this. Statoil has not commenced any new negotiations or discussions about the Shtokman development. Comments that give any other impression are not true.
- Serbia, Russia Revive Gas Pipeline Plans (Mar 09)
- Poland Bets on LNG, Norway Gas as Divorce With Russia Looms (Feb 09)
- Ukraine And Russia Both Claim Victory In Gas Dispute (Dec 22)
Company: Statoil more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Exec: Statoil Has Room To Grow More In North Dakota's Bakken (Mar 06)
- Big Oil CEOs Appeal to Norway to Back Carbon Capture and Storage (Feb 15)
- Norwegian Police Investigate 2016 Hydrogen Leak At Statoil Refinery (Feb 09)