Halliburton Wins $59 Million Contract from Rosneft-YNG
Halliburton International Inc., Russia, has been awarded a US $59 million contract by Rosneft-YNG for the provision of hydraulic fracturing services on the Right Bank of the Priobskoye field in Siberia. The scope of work includes providing services for 327 wells. Halliburton will execute the project in 2007 from its base in Poikovo, Nefteyugansk.
"This is a very important win for Halliburton in Russia," said Simon Turton, vice president, Halliburton International, Inc., Russia. "Halliburton has been providing services to Rosneft-YNG for years and our close collaboration with the customer's engineers has allowed us to tailor our offering to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions. With this win, we can continue to use our technology, products and services to help Rosneft-YNG realize reduced cycle time and longer term, more trouble-free production."
- Halliburton Envisions Robo-Fracking (Aug 21)
- Hundreds Line Up for Gushing West Texas Oil Jobs (Aug 03)
- Oil, Gas Companies Focus on Recruitment, Retention in the Permian (Jul 24)
Company: Rosneft more info
- Ifax: ExxonMobil Sees Russian LNG Plant's Capacity At 6.2MM T/Year (Jun 07)
- Russia State Oil Firm Starts Drilling At New Well Offshore Vietnam (May 15)
- Rosneft Appeals to Market With $2 Billion Buyback, Debt Cut (May 01)