Halliburton Wins $59 Million Contract from Rosneft-YNG
Halliburton International Inc., Russia, has been awarded a US $59 million contract by Rosneft-YNG for the provision of hydraulic fracturing services on the Right Bank of the Priobskoye field in Siberia. The scope of work includes providing services for 327 wells. Halliburton will execute the project in 2007 from its base in Poikovo, Nefteyugansk.
"This is a very important win for Halliburton in Russia," said Simon Turton, vice president, Halliburton International, Inc., Russia. "Halliburton has been providing services to Rosneft-YNG for years and our close collaboration with the customer's engineers has allowed us to tailor our offering to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions. With this win, we can continue to use our technology, products and services to help Rosneft-YNG realize reduced cycle time and longer term, more trouble-free production."
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Halliburton CEO Defends Fracking Business as Margins Disappoint (Oct 23)
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
Company: Rosneft more info
- Russia's Rosneft, In U-Turn, Plans To Bid For Alrosa's Gas Assets (Dec 29)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
- Russia's Rosneft Signs Oil Supply Deal With Greece's Motor Oil (Nov 20)