EPiC Appoints New Director
EPiC Capital Group, Inc. has named John Sherwood to its board of directors, increasing the company's total number of directors to four.
Sherwood, who will serve as an independent director, is CEO of Anglo-Suisse Offshore Partners based in Houston, Texas. He has held management positions with industry leaders such as Baker Hughes, Western Atlas, Conoco, Gulf Oil and BP. During his thirty plus years exploring for and discovering oil and gas around the world, he has successfully structured many domestic and international projects, including important discoveries in the Gulf of Mexico.
"We are extremely pleased to have John join our board, stated Rex Doyle, Chairman and CEO of EPiC. John has tremendous experience in the oil and gas industry along with significant experience in guiding a start-up oil and gas company. John and his team at Anglo-Suisse have created, in a very short time, one of the leading new independent oil and gas companies in the Gulf of Mexico."
EPiC is an independent energy and engineering company focused on acquiring and developing oil and gas producing assets and alternative renewable energy projects. EPiC's focus is on optimizing mature, producing assets with the majority of value in proven reserves and limited risk from exploration and drilling programs. EPiC is concentrating on properties in the US onshore market, including Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, the Mid-continent area, and the Rockies. Additionally, EPiC's engineering focus is on energy infrastructure projects within conventional and non-conventional market segments.
- Tight Oil, Shale to Drive Majors' Output to New Highs (Oct 16)
- BP and Aker BP Form Technology Alliance (Oct 03)
- Oil Price Spike Could be Short-lived (Sep 25)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
- ConocoPhillips Strikes First Oil at New Alaska Site (Oct 10)
- ConocoPhillips to Divest Timor Sea Acreage (Oct 01)
- KBR, ConocoPhillips to Develop Off-the-Shelf LNG Tech (Sep 18)
Company: Baker Hughes more info
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three (Sep 14)
- Baker Hughes: US Oil Drillers Cut Rigs For Second Week In Three (Sep 07)
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For The First Time In Three Weeks (Aug 31)
Company: Anglo-Suisse Offshore Partners more info
- Morrison Commissioned for GOM Field Abandonment Services (Nov 24)
- Anglo-Suisse's Gulf Oil Production at 18% of Pre-Hurricane Rates (Sep 25)
- Anglo Swisse Starts Up Production from 5-Well Drilling Program in GOM (Aug 26)
Company: EPiC Capital Group Inc. more info
- EPiC Energy Resources Acquires Global Training Company (Feb 25)
- EPiC Enters into Kansas Seismic Farm-in (Feb 14)
- EPiC, Gorden Group Launch JV to Develop Gas Field (Jan 08)