Gold Oil Commits to Phase 2 in Colombia
Gold Oil PLC said that it has, together with its partners in the Nancy, Burdine and Maxine License, advised Ecopetrol, the state oil company in Colombia that they intend to proceed with the second phase of the license. A development work program and budget is being prepared now for the re-entry of the Burdine 1, 4 and 5 wells.
The first phase was the re-entry of the Nancy 1 well, which is now producing at
between 245 and 835 bopd of oil. The average production over the first month to
date that included many shutdowns to tie in gas handling equipment was 485.6
bopd. With increased confidence in the Nancy well, much of the onsite rented
equipment (such as pumps and tanks) is now being replaced with purchased
equipment. The Company's working interest is 40%.
- US FERC Allows ETP Rover Natgas Pipe to Recommence Ohio Drill (Feb 06)
- Colombia's Ecopetrol Names New CEO, Echeverry Resigns (Aug 17)
- Colombia's Ecopetrol Rubiales Oil Output Hit By Protests (Jun 27)
Company: Gold Oil PLC more info
- Gold Oil In Talks for Partner Offshore Peru (May 08)
- Gold Oil Granted License Extension in Peru (Jan 30)
- Gold Oil Extends Survey, Seeks Farm-In Candidates Offshore Peru (Jul 11)