Arrow Seismic Enters Firm Deal for Newbuild Seismic Vessel
Reference is made to the announcement dated September 1,l 2006 regarding a Letter of Intent between Arrow Seismic ASA and WesternGeco for a state-of-the art multistreamer seismic new building to be delivered in November 2008.
The parties have now agreed to modify the agreement and to enter into a firm charter for the vessel for a fixed period of six years whereupon the continuation will be regulated by a put/call option to transfer the vessel to WesternGeco. The total value of the charter hire from the fixed charter and the purchase price under the put/call option is about EUR 152 million.
The agreement with seismic major WesternGeco confirms Arrow's position as a leading supplier of multistreamer seismic vessels to the marine seismic industry with cost efficient design and focus on safe and cost efficient operations.
- OGA Awards Contracts for UK Government Funded Seismic Campaign (Jul 13)
- WesternGeco Unveils Enhanced Imaging Technique (Apr 23)
- TGS Begins Gulf of Mexico Survey with WesternGeco (Dec 12)
Company: Arrow Seismic ASA more info
- PGS Notes New Build Contract Termination in Spain (Sep 04)
- Court Finds CGGVeritas' Claims against Arrow Seismic 'Unfounded' (Apr 08)
- PGS Clarifies on New Builds and Charter Contracts with Arrow, WesternGeco (Jan 26)