NPCC Wins Another Indian Offshore Project
National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC) has again won one more prestigious EPC Offshore Project viz. C-Series Wellhead Platforms from Indian oil major, MIs. Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), an India Government Undertaking Enterprises, for a Contract value of US$ 390 million with a scheduled execution period of around 18 months.
The scope of works under the above project consists of survey, design & detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication, transportation, installation, hook-up, precommissioning and commissioning of 4 Nos. Wellhead Platforms, anticorrosion, weight coating and laying of 185 Kms of Submarine Pipelines and modification on existing process platform NQG at Mumbai High Offshore.
In early 1990, ONGC discovered Gas and Associated Condensate in C-Series field, which is located 60 Kms. west of Daman in the Tapti Daman block of Mumbai Offshore region. By implementing the first phase of development of C-Series ONGC will augment the gas supply with 2 MMSCMD by November 2008. In the year 2005, ONGC also awarded their 4 Wellhead Platforms Project-2 to NPCC for a Contract value of US$ 200 million. This project is presently under execution and will be completed by April 2007.
The award of the above C-Series Wellhead Platforms Project of ONGC, India, will take the value of projects under execution for ONGC valued over US$ 590 million (2.2 billion Dirham). NPCC secured the above projects from ONGC under International Competitive Bidding and stringent competition.
NPCC's advantages over other competitors are its unique self reliance and full fledged capacities, capabilities & facilities including in-house design & engineering, fabrication yard, integrated marine fleet, etc. NPCC would achieve the above record milestones with its dedicated management, experienced & committed project team working in total compliance with the Clients requirements assuring timely completion with highest quality and safety standards.
Operates 44 Offshore Rigs
Manages 8 Offshore Rigs
- ONGC Is Said to Plan $4.8 Billion Indian Oil, GAIL Stake Sale (Feb 07)
- India's ONGC Raises $2.38B From Banks To Buy Refinery Stake (Jan 23)
- Venezuela's PDVSA To Tap Oil Customers To Pay $449MM To ONGC (Nov 15)
Company: Maritime Industrial Services Co. Ltd. Inc. (MIS) more info
- MIS Wins Refurbishment Contract for Al Bzoom Jackup (Mar 02)
- MIS Receives Delivery Milestone Payment for SeaWolf Onome (Jul 21)
- Petrofac Awards Manufacturing Gig for El Merk Project to MIS (Jun 01)
Company: National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC) more info
- Unique System Bags Deal to Support NPCC's Projects in ME, South Asia (Jan 16)
- Technip-NPCC Consortium Wins $1.69B EPC Deal for Umm Lulu Field (Aug 29)
- UAE-France JV Win $1.6B Oil Field Project in Abu Dhabi (Aug 27)