Eni, Calik Sign Deal with IOCL for Possible Partnership
Eni and Calik signed an agreement with Indian Oil Company Limited (IOCL) regarding its possible participation in the Turkish Straits bypass project along the Samsun-Ceyhan route.
This route is, in fact, considered the most convenient one from a commercial, environmental and technical point of view.
IOCL is India's largest company by sales as well as the flagship national oil company in the downstream sector.
IOCL's keen interest in the project is a demonstration of the growing interest of investors to join this strategic transportation initiative.
The construction of this infrastructure would allow most of the Caspian crude oil production to securely and economically access the Mediterranean Sea, thereby contributing to make the navigation in the Turkish Straits safer and to protect such a sensitive ecosystem.
- Eni Secures Two Deals for Oman Blocks (Jan 14)
- Eni to Operate Alaska Oil Field (Jan 03)
- Eni Spuds Well in Central North Sea (Dec 31)
Company: Indian Oil Corporation more info
- India Said to Nix Iranian Oil Imports (Sep 25)
- Indian Oil To Turn To Traditional Suppliers To Meet Iran Oil Shortfall (May 22)
- Top India Refiner Is Said to Invest $3.5B to Expand (Mar 22)
Company: Calik Enerji A.S. more info
- Calik Commences Drilling Ops at Turkey Well (Jan 16)
- Eni, Calik Sign Deal with IOCL for Possible Partnership (Nov 02)
- Eni Acquires 50% of Trans Anadolu Pipeline Company (Sep 15)