Eni, Calik Sign Deal with IOCL for Possible Partnership
Eni and Calik signed an agreement with Indian Oil Company Limited (IOCL) regarding its possible participation in the Turkish Straits bypass project along the Samsun-Ceyhan route.
This route is, in fact, considered the most convenient one from a commercial, environmental and technical point of view.
IOCL is India's largest company by sales as well as the flagship national oil company in the downstream sector.
IOCL's keen interest in the project is a demonstration of the growing interest of investors to join this strategic transportation initiative.
The construction of this infrastructure would allow most of the Caspian crude oil production to securely and economically access the Mediterranean Sea, thereby contributing to make the navigation in the Turkish Straits safer and to protect such a sensitive ecosystem.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- Italy Prosecutors Probe Eni For Tax Evasion At Refineries (Nov 22)
- Officials: BP, Eni Interested In Developing Iraq's Majnoon Oilfield (Nov 20)
- Eni's Giant Gas Field Prompts Egypt to End Imports in 2018 (Nov 15)
Company: Indian Oil Corporation more info
- Indian Refiners Turn To Use Dirty Fuel To Produce Power, Gas (Dec 05)
- Indian Oil Aims For LNG Import Capacity Of 13.5 Million Tonnes In 5 Years (Oct 27)
- Sources: India's IOC Buys New US Crude Grades For December Delivery (Oct 10)
Company: Calik Enerji A.S. more info
- Calik Commences Drilling Ops at Turkey Well (Jan 16)
- Eni, Calik Sign Deal with IOCL for Possible Partnership (Nov 02)
- Eni Acquires 50% of Trans Anadolu Pipeline Company (Sep 15)