Hallin Completes Santos Maleo Contract
Hallin Marine, the AIM quoted provider of subsea solutions to the oil and gas industry, announces the contract completion for the Subsea construction works for Santos Maleo Field Offshore in the Java Sea, Indonesia.
Hallin Marine mobilized a construction Barge and Saturation Diving System, Air Diving System and specialist subsea personnel to carry out installation of spool pieces in order to make the Subsea pipeline completion in water depths of 80m to assist the oil & gas operator to achieve First Gas production.
This activity is part of the Maleo Field Development for Santos, the Australian Independent Oilfield operator. Hallin Marine subsea construction works assisted Santos in achieving first production from the Gas Field within the original budget estimate and on schedule.
John Giddens, Chief Executive of Hallin Marine, said:
"We are pleased with a further successful completion for our Indonesia office on this, our first contract with Santos, and are proud to have carried out the subsea works to enable the oil & gas operator to achieve First Gas on the Maleo development.
Santos Managing Director, John Ellice-Flint, described the development, the first offshore gas project outside Australia operated by Santos, as "an important milestone" adding: "Delivering the project on schedule and within budget is an outstanding result especially given the cost pressures being faced by projects around the world."
- Australia's Santos Profit Soars, Flags China LNG Sales Push (Feb 21)
- Santos Seen Luring More Bids After Rejecting $7.2 Billion Offer (Nov 16)
- Australia's Santos Steps Up Effort To Avert LNG Export Curb (Aug 30)
Company: Hallin Marine more info
- Hallin Completes Replacement of Mooring Lines for FPSO HYSY111 in China (Aug 26)
- Hallin Supports Subsea 7 in Offshore Installation Work in Bay of Bengal (Apr 17)
- Hallin Marine Completes Subsea Project at Thailand's Bualuang Oil Field (Feb 28)